Roll Tester For Cluster Gears
- Dedicated for specific Cluster Gear to roll test all its gears against Master Gears under Zero Backlash-Double Flank Contact condition to minimize handling and to get roll test result in single revolution.
- Major components are manufactured from seasoned graded CI Castings.
- Self-standing table mounted version.
- Cluster Gear is Kept on rests horizontally for ease of operations.
- On Test start, the component is held between centres and individual Gear meshed with their Master Gear.
- Electrically operated variable speed to rotate component at optemum periperal speed and stop on single rotation.
- Roll Test deflection sensed by individual electronic LVDT probes.
- PLC based on-line PC based system using our stand – alone software to control, acquire-analyze-display individual gear-wise roll test data, declare Accept/Reject status, mark high sports (if any)and mark Accept Component.
- Mechanical Dial Indicator version also available.