The Rub Proof Tester is used to evaluate the relative abrasion resistance of printed inks, Coating laminates and substrates.
Abrasion resistance is a desirable and a critical property of printed materials.
Abrasion damage can occur during shipment,Storage,handling,and end use etc. This results in a significant decrease in product appearance and legibility of product information.
This Machine compares the abrasion of materials under laboratory conditions.
The machine subjects the Specimen to liner stroke of the receptor block for determining the abrasion resistance.
- ASTM: D5264 – 98(2004)
- We also manufacture Rub Proof tester suitable for testing as per TAPPI T830 standard.
- Machine for abrasion test of fabrics also available.
- Easy mounting of specimens on the receptor block.
- easy addition of extra weight.
- Settable number of cycles & Speeds.
- Machine stops automatically after the preset cycles are completed.
- Display indicating remaining cycles.
- Length:750mm Width:400 mm Height : 500mm
- Motor specification : 100 Watts, 230 Valts ,50Hz, 1Ph 1.0.A.
- The number of strokes can be set between 0-999