Co-efficient Of Friction ( COF )
The coefficient of friction of printing and writing paper is an indicator of the ease with which the top or bottom sheets of a stack of paper will slide across the succeeding sheet, such as a occurs on the infeed of a printing press or the sheet transport into a copier machine.
Suitable for testing as per following Standard
- TAPPI T549
- The machine helps us to calculate the coefficents of static and kinetic friction of uncoated writing and printing paper laminates, composites etc. by horizontal plane method.
- The finding of this test help in preventing double feeding in printing press and copier machine.
- Easy mounting of specimens on the receptor block and the moving sled.
- The machine computers and displays the static and kinetic coefficients of friction
Easy to use.
- Digital Indicator to indicate the coefficient of friction.
- Length :750mm Width : 400 mm Height :500mm