Dart Impact Tester
The Dart Impact Tester is used to determine mechanical properties of packaging material such as Plastic Films,Laminates and Paper.
Dart Impact Tester The Dart Impact Tester determine the energy that causes packaging material to fail under specified conditions of impact of a free-falling dart.
This energy is expressed in terms of the weight (mass) of the dart falling from a specified height which would result in 50 % failure of specimens tested.
- Steel Shaft Tip: 6.4 mm OD x 12.7 mm Long
- Hemispherical Head: 38.1 mm ? (Diameter)
- 24 Pcs of 15.0 g ±0.1 g
- 05 Pcs of 15.0 g ±0.1 g
- Dart Drop Height – Available upto 1524 mm
- Specimen Holder: Manual Clamp
- An Electro-Mechanical Mechanism for releasing the dart
- Power: AC 220 V 50Hz 1 Ph
- Test Range: 5 gms to 2000 gms
- Length: 350 mm
- Width: 450 mm
- Height: 1650 mm