The evolution of rotary dieshop
- straight cut
- motorized perforation
- bends on multiple diameters
- motorized cut/crease
- radiused creasing rule cut
- LaserCrease processing
- Evol gate holes
- Higher performance levels and all the operations requiered by the modern rotary dieshop in one machine. On all diamaters, with all the rules.
- Power consumption is lower than before and operation speed is higher by 30%. Machine body is now made of steel panels: rigidity of the frame has been dramatically increased. With RotaNeXt the dream of a completely automatic dieshop comes true!
- Traditional reliability and productivity of Serviform machines is confirmed by RotaNeXt: all the operation and now faster and the whole machine operations has been optimized to reduce power absorption.
- Working head automatically adapts to diameters from 170 to 800 mm. Changing between a diameter to the next is a matter of seconds.
- All punching operations are performed by a new generation multi-tool cartridge. Electrically driven and powered by an electric press these cartridges are designed to perform multiple operations (e.g. cut, lip, bridging, bending marks, nicks, perforation and cut and crease).
- Special cartridges are available to work with Laser Crease, to produce Evol gate holes and produce radiused creasing rule.
- As standard all the machines of the SDDS (Serviform Digital Diemaking System) and also RotaNeXt are driven by a newly developed software based upon Windows. This software has been specially developed for the rotary diemaking industry. Main features of the software are: ease of use, perfect interfaceability with existing networks, extreme flexibility.
- With RotaneXt production of tailored perforation or cut/crease rule is extremely comfortable. Thanks to the highly developed graphic software the operator can produce special rule out of standard one in a few steps, costs related to special material stock are dramatically reduced.