The transport packages in all distribution systems are subjected to varying intensities of vibrations.
Vibration Test is carried out to assess the performance of a filled package in terms of its strength or protection that it offers to its contents when subjected to vibration. This test method simulates the transport hazards, to produce an equivalent effect or damage during the test.
The equipment is suitable for testing containers of any form, material, kind, design with interior packing, means of closure and any size and weight. Maximum weight of container 50 kgs. Other capacities on request.
Suitable for testing as per following Standards:
|IS:||7028 (Part II) 1973|
|ASTM:||D 999 – 96|
|TAPPI:||T 817 om-89|
|FEFCO:||TM 52 1999|
- Machine WxDxH 1770 mm x 1150 mm x 735 mm
- Control Panel 550 mm x 550 mm x 1215 mm
- Railing Guard Height 300 mm
- Standard Table Wooden – Laminated
- Size 1000 mm x 1000 mm
- (Bigger Table Size available on request)
- Weight 550 kg
- Electric Motor 1 kW, 3 Phase, 1400 rpm
- Power 1.25 kW 3 Phase
- Requirement 415 Volts, Separate Neutral
- Amplitude Fixed 25 mm
- Frequency Variable between , 1.6 Hz to 6.66 Hz , (100 to 400 rpm)
- Vibrations Harmonious: in Phase , • 90° out of Phase , • 180° out of Phase , Random